perjantai 6. helmikuuta 2015

I only have eyes 4 you

Or in Finnish "mullon silmii vaan sulle"...


I love that ombre paper! I do not know what brand it is, and that was the only one left...
Glasses are wooden embellishment from Recollections, I just painted them black. This was easy&quick card for this friday morning. Thanks for visiting!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday challenge #359 - Crazy in Love!
Crafting for all Seasons challenge #95 - Have a heart!
Fab'n'Funky challenge #245 - Hearts and/or Flowers!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Kyllä on niin hyvän tuulen kortti jotenkin, että.
    Mainio idea.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is a brilliant card, such a fabulous CAS design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/ - you will need to hurry there are only 12 hours left.

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a fantastic card love the CAS style, thank you for joining us at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Brilliantly made creation and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at Crafting For All Season this time.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie
    {Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is great I makes me smile. Love it, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    VastaaPoista